In Few Words
At Pinewood Asset Management Ltd, we Provide a Commercial strategy to drive RevPAR (Revenue per available room) and GOP (Gross operating profit)
- Provide a Sales strategy to drive revenue via international feeder markets and different market segments, Corporate, meetings and events and leisure business
- Develop the overall hotel Marketing Plan and ensure strategies, initiatives and action plans are well-executed
- Provide a professional, advisory support service to the Senior Executive team on brand’s related initiatives.
- Drive components of preopening strategies, which include opening rate, advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc…
- Review marketing and sales budgets and allocated expenditures
- Work with Senior Directors within the organisation in the development of effective marketing and sales strategies and plans to ensure rate and occupancy objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that all brand standards and values are maintained at all times, by all stakeholders; Managing Director, Executive Committee Members, Sales & Marketing Team, etc…
- Work closely with the Corporate Distribution Channel Manager in developing clear channel strategies;
- Provide input to hotel collaterals, advertising and sales campaigns, which support the achievement of profitability objectives for the hotels with established brand values.
- Recommend to the hotel Managing Director the kind of advertising which will be most productive for the hotel opening by analysing the market effectiveness of competitor advertising campaigns and consulting with the Advertising Agency.
- Provide Market Analysis to provide competitors information for strategies planning and review the market assessment studies for new development and pre-opening hotels
- Provide input to the annual business plan and longer-term strategic plans of the group, ensuring these are in line with the Group’s sales and marketing goals and overall objectives of the Company.